Wedding planning in 2022 can be a unique experience. Wedding planning has changed because of the different changes that the world has gone through. We all know how quickly time can pass when you’re planning a wedding. It’s important to set the ball rolling as soon as possible.
Steps To Take Before Wedding Planning In 2022
It’s your wedding and it’s a unique experience. The wedding planning process in 2022 has changed because of the different changes that the world has gone through.
Here are some points to note:
- Start thinking about the big picture: What’s the big picture view of your wedding? What time of the year do you want to get married? What kind of wedding venue appeals to you? Are you having a Church wedding only? Will there be an introduction ceremony months before the wedding? Do you love small or large wedding parties? How many people do you want to invite? In summary, describe your perfect wedding day. All these are things to think about as you plan your wedding in 2022.
2. Start gathering your wedding inspiration: This is the time to check out Pinterest and other social media pages, wedding magazines, online wedding websites, real wedding pictures. All these will spark up wedding light in you!
3. Your wedding budget: You need to know how much you can afford for your wedding. You also need to know how many people you’re willing to invite, this helps your wedding planning in 2022 and how much you’ll spend.
You should have a candid discussion with your spouse about how much both of you are willing to commit to the wedding planning process. Your family members who are willing to be a part of your wedding financially should be carried along in the planning. There are instances where parents pick up part or the full wedding expense.
4. Priorities and expectations for your wedding planning in 2022: What are the key things you’d like to see on your wedding day? Are you more concerned about food or photography? Your priorities may differ but both of you can have a meeting ground. Your priorities will definitely get a larger chunk of your wedding expenditure. Knowing your priorities will help you and your spouse stay aligned in your wedding planning in 2022. This will reduce the regular conflicts of interest that arise during wedding planning.
5. Your wedding vision: Before you start your wedding planning in 2022, you should be able to answer some of these questions e.g. What are the specific details of your wedding day? What kind of wedding gown or suit will you be wearing? Will you be using a hall or will it be outdoors? What will your bridal party look like? What colors are you using for your décor etc. When you have a vision for your wedding day, it is well to make plans since you already know what you want.
6. Consider an event planner or a coordinator: An expert will always know what to do and also save you some stress. If you can afford a wedding planner, get yourself one. Your planner knows how to get you great deals. If you would rather do the planning yourself, then you can get a coordinator to manage affairs on your wedding day.
7. Honeymoon: Make plans for your honeymoon ahead. Do you want to travel outside your country? Will you need Visas? How much are you willing to spend? How many days/weeks can you spare?
We are your go-to Bridal Store in Lagos for wedding gowns for your different body types.
Are you still confused about the wedding gown that will fit your body shape?
Click here to read more.
Click here to chat with us directly on Whatsapp. Visit our Bridal Showroom in Lagos at 8, Ajayi Aina Street, By Deeper Life Church, Ifako, Gbagada, Lagos