A lot of brides say yes to buying their wedding dresses, but you can choose to skip the lifetime commitment to a gown you’ll only wear once and rent your wedding dress. After all, wedding dresses can be a major expense, and that money could easily go toward other aspects of your dream wedding or future married life instead.
The average cost of a wedding dress is about ₦100,000 in Nigeria. If you can’t afford that or you simply don’t feel like spending so much for one-time wear, then you should rent your wedding dress.
With renting, you’ll pay a fraction of the purchase price and keep the wedding dress for a fixed amount of time before sending it back to the bridal store. This option can drastically reduce the total amount you shell out. In fact, you might be able to choose from designer gowns that would otherwise be too expensive to buy.
Reasons Why You Should Rent Your Wedding Dress.
- It’s cheaper to rent: Renting may be a great option if you prefer to keep attire costs to a minimum. Renting can also make it possible for you to wear that designer dress you love but can’t afford to buy.
- Renting for a one-time event may make sense: To some people, it just doesn’t seem right to shell out a lot of money for an item of clothing that’s going to get worn once no matter how special the occasion. Beyond the sheer cost, you may not want to deal with the logistics of cleaning, preserving, and storing a dress after the wedding is over.
- The wedding dress rental process can be quick: Wedding dress rental companies can save the day when you need a gown ASAP. If your wedding date is approaching and you have minimal time to shop around, place an order, and get fitted for your dream dress, rentals can give you a much faster turnaround time due to the lack of customization.
- Renting isn’t limited to the wedding dress: It’s not just brides who can rent their attire. Grooms, members of the wedding party, and guests may also save money and find it convenient to rent. No matter how convinced you are that your bridesmaids will definitely want to wear their dresses again, giving them the choice to rent or buy will likely be appreciated.
Wedding Dress Rental Frequently Asked Questions
How Does Renting a Wedding Dress Work? Here’s a rundown on what to expect when you rent a wedding dress from Hadassah Bridals.
- Wedding gown rental pick up and return is within 7 days.
- Rental charge is from #35,000.
- Caution fee is #10,000 for weddings in Lagos and #20,000 for weddings outside Lagos.
Full refund of deposit is subject to return of wedding gown in perfect condition.
In the case where there is a damage to the dress, the refund deposit will be forfeited or part returned after we have worked on the wedding gown.
In cases where the damage is beyond repair, the client will pay the displayed price of the wedding gown.
Bouquets, veils, petticoats, tiaras, garment bags given out as part of the rental package should be returned or the cost will be charged to the bride.
In the case where the wedding gown is missing, the bride will be required to pay the full price of the wedding gown.
Now that you know you’d be renting a Wedding dress, you should look out for the common wedding dress mistakes brides make
Hadassah Bridals is your one-stop shop both offline and online for all wedding gowns and accessories.
Fast Reliable Delivery Available
You can reach us via whatsapp directly here
Our Bridal Store is Located at 8 Ajayi Aina Street By Deeper life Church Ifako Gbagada Lagos State
Contact Number: 09024227256
You can also check us out on our website www.hadassahbridals.com.ng